Remember the first time I told you “I’ll love you til my dying day.”?
Because I do, remember the first time I said if marry you one day? I do. I look forward to the day we exchange them very words, “I do”… Two simple but breath taking words that bring together two lost souls and join them in one life, one love and one world. I’m so excited for our future, everything has been going so well for us Ellie. Remember when you asked me if I was ready to marry you one day? I do; it sent my mind for a loop because a simple yes didn’t seem good enough. I felt like I needed to explain myself but honestly I couldn’t think of a better way the spend the next 60 years of my life except in love with you. Or by your side. I love you.
18 Life Hacks/Tricks to Simplify Your Life #315
1. Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don’t have to deal with the results of your decisions.
2. 90% of what’s stressing you today will be irrelevant in a year. Don’t lose sleep over petty things. Get over it, move on, & enjoy your life!
3. In many cases, relationships should have a second chance. The exception is cheating. Never take someone back who cheats.
4. Think of being with someone you like/love the moment before you get your picture taken - perfect natural smiles everytime.
5. If you missed the lunar eclipse last week, there will be more on October 8th, 2014; April 4, 2015; and September 27, 2015
6. Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to.
7. When dealing with mean and overly critical people, no reaction is the best reaction as it makes them look like a fool.
8. Always order Papa John’s online. The code “25OFF” works every time for 25% off your order